Education and Licenses
- BS, Economics and Finance, Southwest Baptist University
- MS, Finance, Saint Louis University
- Series 7, General Securities Representative
- Series 66, Registered Investment Advisor Representative
- Health and Life Insurance
- Past President, Bridgeton Kiwanis Club
- Past Treasurer, Member of O'Fallon, MO Rotary
- Past Member, Chesterfield Chamber of Commerce
Experience / Philosophy
With over 22 years of experience, Jeff has an extensive knowledge of the investment industry. He believes in establishing a personal, meaningful relationship with his clients in order to help them reach their goals. His primary objective for his clients is to help them accumulate wealth while preserving their capital. In order to fulfill this objective, he utilizes an extensive analytical and evaluation process to create an investment strategy appropriate for each client's individual needs and circumstances.
First, he conducts a thorough analysis of each client's personal situation. By assessing their financial objectives and resources, annual savings, and tolerance for risk, he can prioritize their financial goals. Jeff helps his clients determine a proper asset allocation plan and establish a customized investment program. Since the needs of his clients change, as well as their personal or professional situations, he implements an ongoing monitoring process to periodically review client's investments in an effort to make changes or adjustments as necessary.
With dedication and commitment, Jeff helps his clients understand that investing for the long term may help them better withstand the ups and downs of financial markets.